Thanks to the X-ray image, the doctor can get important visual information about the internal structures and functions of the human body. Working with graphic information is one of the most important areas of application of digital technologies in medicine.
X-ray images of organs or parts of organs are obtained using radiation that has an electromagnetic nature.
Successful X-ray diagnostics depends on:
- X-ray image quality;
- personnel qualifications;
- X-ray equipment;
- physical and technical parameters;
- X-ray film.
The St. Paraskeva Medical Center performs digital radiography. This means that the doctor has the ability to process images on a computer, which in turn gives many advantages.
- Radiography of one section of the spine in 2 projections 1195 uah
- Radiography of the spine using functional tests (1 section, 4 images), cervical or lumbar1595 uah
- X-ray examination of the esophagus, stomach and duodenum (scopy + graphy) 1595 uah
- Radiography + radioscopy of the abdominal cavity 1195 uah
- X-ray support of endoscopic retrograde cholangiography (ERC) 2295 uah
- X-ray support of surgical manipulations2295 uah
- X-ray examination for scoliotic deformity of the spine1695 uah
- Radiography of the lungs 1195 uah
- Radiography of the bone or joint 1195 uah
- Radiography of the accessory sinuses 995 uah
- Radiography of the skull1195 uah
- Radiography of bone or joint with reposition control 1595 uah
Yurii PalamarchukHead of the Radiological Department