Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
Sofia Yablonska Street (Zavodska), 7; Ternopilska Street, 21B
Education and specializations
In 2010-2012, she completed an internship at Danylo Halytskyi Lviv National Medical University, specializing in neurology.
In 2012-2015, she worked as a neurologist in the neurological department of the Starosambir Central District Hospital and acted as the head of the department.
Since 2016, he has been working as the head of the neurological department of the Starosambir Central District Hospital.
In 2016, he took a refresher course, the cycle "Topical Issues of Neurology".
In 2017, he took a refresher course, the Neurology pre-certification cycle.
In 2017, he was awarded the second qualification category in the specialty of Neurology.
In 2013-2017, she participated in scientific events:
- 26.12.2013 - Regional Scientific and practical conference "topical issues of diagnosis and treatment of neuro-degenerative diseases of the central nervous system"
- November 6-7, 2014-III National Congress "Stroke and cerebrovascular diseases"
- 2016-Scientific and practical conference "Topical issues of neurology"
- Dyscirculatory encephalopathy: clinical reality
- Rehabilitation of post-stroke patients
- 11.04.2017 - a series of seminars in the format of a teleconference "Multidisciplinary approach to the treatment of patients with CVD and pain management".