Dermatovenerologist, Pediatric dermatovenerologist,
Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
Sofia Yablonska Street (Zavodska), 7; Shevchenko Street, 19
Education and specializations
2007-2013 - Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University, Faculty of Medicine.
2013-2015 - internship in dermatovenereology at the 4th department of the Lviv Regional Municipal Skin and Venereological Dispensary.
Since 2013 - member of the Ukrainian Association of dermatovenereologists and cosmetologists.
2013-2014 - studied at the International School of Medical Cosmetology, courses: "Medical cosmetology", "Mesotherapy, revitalization, chemical peels", "Hardware techniques in face and body aesthetics", "Contour and volume plastic", "Botulinum therapy in face and body aesthetics".
2018 - courses in trichology Fundamentals of trichology.
2013-2017 - participation in scientific events:
- Conference "Modern methods of organization and technology in the development of national dermatovenereology";
- All-Ukrainian conference with international participation "Multidisciplinary approach to the management of patients with skin diseases and sexually transmitted infections";
- Scientific and practical session "Benign and malignant skin neoplasms in children and adults";
- Scientific and practical conference "Modern methods of diagnosis and treatment of skin neoplasms";
- Seminars "Modern methods of diagnosis and treatment of hair diseases";
- Conference "Diseases of the hair and scalp".
2019 - practical course "Skin biopsy".
2020 - practical course - advanced training "Skin biopsy: difficult areas".
2020 - specialization "Pediatric dermatovenereology".
2021 - practical course "Dermatoscopy: advanced training".
2018 - 2021 - participation in scientific events:
- Scalp problems and hair loss.
- The first dermatotrichological academy.
- Modern basics of diagnosis and treatment of psoriatic disease.
- 1st Congress of the Ukrainian hair research community.
- 2nd Congress of the Ukrainian hair research community.
- 3st Congress of the Ukrainian hair research community.
- Dermatoscopy: analysis of clinical cases.
- Second school of dermatooncology.
- What’s new in vitiligo?
- Acne and seborrheic dermatitis in questions and answers.
- Androgenetic alopecia: modern aspects of diagnosis and treatment.
- DERMx exchange.
- Spotty rash in children and adults: multicolored diagnoses and treatment algorithms.
- Acne and hyperandrogenism from the perspective of a dermatologist and gynecologist.
- Teenage skin: problems, needs, desires.
- Viral dermatoses: modern aspects of diagnosis and treatment.
AREAS OF PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY:
- treatment of skin diseases (psoriasis, acne, dermatitis, etc.);
- patch testing;
- trichoscopy (determination of the cause of hair loss and treatment);
- skin biopsy;
- removal of skin formations.