Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
Sofia Yablonska Street (Zavodska), 7; Ternopilska Street, 21B
Education and specializations
2002 - graduated from Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University.
2002 - 2003 - completed an internship in Pediatric Neurology at the Shupyk Kyiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
Since 2003, she has been working in the Municipal 4th City Clinical Hospital, in the children's Polyclinic Department.
2012 - completed training and a practical course in classical, segmental reflex and acupressure massage, manual therapy, therapeutic gymnastics and physical rehabilitation at Lviv National Medical University.
2019 - she was awarded the highest category in the specialty of pediatric neurologist.
Since 2019, she has been working at the St. Paraskeva Medical Center as a full-time employee.
Areas of work:
- counseling for children from birth to 18 years of age;
- perinatal lesions of the central nervous system and their consequences;
- outpatient care for children with head injuries;
- diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders;
- treatment and diagnosis of migraines and other forms of headache;
- treatment of epilepsy, epileptic syndromes in children and adolescents;
- speech and communication development disorders ( including autism spectrum disorders);
- anxiety disorders;
- nervous tics;
- hereditary degenerative diseases of the nervous system;
- actively participates in medical scientific conferences.