Danylo Halytsky Lviv State Medical University
Sofia Yablonska Street (Zavodska), 7
Education and specializations
In 1991, she graduated from the Medical Faculty of Dmytro Halytsky Lviv State Medical University with a degree in General Medicine.
1991-1992 - internship in ophthalmology at the Department of Eye Diseases of Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University.
1992-1993 worked as an ophthalmologist of the Department of eye microsurgery of Drohobych Central State Hospital.
1993-2011 - ophthalmologist at the Lviv Railway Road Polyclinic.
From 2010 to the present, he has been an ophthalmologist at St. Paraskeva Medical Center.
In 2013, he was awarded the highest category in ophthalmology.
Total medical experience (in ophthalmology) is more than 27 years.
She published scientific articles in medical journals.
Latest thematic improvements, professional schools and master classes:
- Gradual and sudden vision loss: manifestations, diagnosis, treatment (2017, Lviv).
- Vascular Pathology of the retina (2017, Lviv).
- Glaucoma: modern aspects of diagnosis and treatment (2018, Lviv).
- Combating the development of uveitis is a problem of our time (2019, Kiev).
- Age-related macular degeneration in cataracts (2019, Kiev).
- Fundus diseases (2020, Odesa).
- Puzzles in uveits (2020, Odesa).
- Fundus pathology in autoimmune diseases (2020, Odesa).
- Diagnostic errors in the practice of an ophthalmologist (2021, Mykolaiv).
Main areas of work:
- diagnosis and treatment of inflammatory eye diseases;
- diagnosis and treatment of retinal and optic nerve diseases;
- diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma;
- cataract examination;
- diagnosis and correction of refractive errors.