Mordovia State University named after M.P. Ogarev
Sofia Yablonska Street (Zavodska), 7
Education and specializations
In 1997, he graduated from the Faculty of Medicine with a degree in General Medicine at the Mordovian State University named after M.P. Ogarev (Republic of Mordovia, Russian Federation).
From 1997 to 1999, he studied in clinical residency at the Department of Hospital Surgery of the Mordovian State University named after M.P. Ogarev, specializing in surgery.
From 1999 to 2001, he was a postgraduate student at the Department of Hospital Surgery at the Mordovian State University named after M. P. Ogarev. He completed his postgraduate studies ahead of schedule, defending his dissertation on "Heparin cryoprecipitate exchange and ultraviolet irradiation of autoblood in the surgical treatment of patients with diffuse toxic goiter" on December 14, 2001, majoring in Surgery.
From 2001 to 2006, he worked as a senior laboratory assistant, head of the laboratory, assistant, senior lecturer, associate professor of the Department of Hospital Surgery at the Mordovian State University named after M. P. Ogarev.
Since 2006 - surgeon of the first qualification category.
In 2006, he became an assistant at the Department of General and Operative Surgery with Topographic Anatomy, Traumatology and Orthopedics, and from 2007 to 2011, he was an assistant at the Department of Endoscopy with Minimally Invasive Surgery, Urology, Orthopedics and Traumatology at the Postgraduate School of the Ternopil Gorbachevsky State Medical University.
In 2009, he confirmed the title of Candidate of Medical Sciences at the public defense of the Specialized Academic Council D 26.613.08 of the Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
From 2011 to 2017, he worked as a surgeon and chief physician at the Medivit Medical Center of Desna LLC in Ternopil.
In 2016, he completed the pre-certification cycle "Surgery" in Ternopil at the Gorbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University. He was awarded the highest qualification category in surgery.
In 2017, he studied at the Oncological Surgery specialization cycle at the Kharkiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
Since 2017, he has been working as a surgeon at St. Paraskevia Medical Center and still does.
In 2019, he took a refresher course: - on the basis of Vinnytsia Endocrinology Dispensary "Modern methods of treatment of thyroid and pilosebaceous glands diseases".
In 2020, he completed advanced training at Zaporizhzhia Medical University in the study of "Laparoscopic methods of treating obesity" on the basis of the LISOD clinic "Laparoscopic interventions for oncological diseases of the abdominal cavity and pelvis".
In 2021, the highest qualification category in surgery was confirmed.
He is the author of 90 works, of which 76 are scientific and 14 are educational and methodological, co-author of a textbook, 4 patents for inventions, and 7 innovation proposals.
Main areas of work:
Performs a number of laparoscopic therapeutic interventions for diseases of the abdominal cavity and small pelvis:
- cholecystectomy - removal of the gallbladder in cholelithiasis;
- appendectomy - removal of the appendix for appendicitis;
- suturing of perforated ulcers of the stomach and duodenum 12;
- removal of gastric formations (gist), crurography with fundoplication for esophageal hernia and gastroesophageal reflux disease;
- cystectomy of parenchymal organs;
- adrenalectomy for adrenal diseases;
- splenectomy - removal of the spleen;
- panhysterectomy - removal of the uterus for cancer;
- conservative myomectomy - for uterine leiomyomas;
- sacrocolpopexy - fixation of the uterus when it is lowered;
- removal of fistulas between the pelvic organs;
- operations for adhesive disease;
- hemicolectomy - removal of half of the colon in cancer;
- sigmoid and rectal resection;
- plastic surgery with a mesh graft for abdominal wall hernias;
- hemi - and thyroidectomy for thyroid diseases and others.
He is a full member of the European Association of Endoscopic Surgery (EAES) (since 2007) and the Ukrainian Association of Minimally Invasive, Endoscopic and Laser Technologies (since 2007).