Bogomolets National Medical University
Sofia Yablonska Street (Zavodska), 7; Kulparkivska Street, 135
Education and specializations
Qualification category: highest.
Work experience in the specialty – 29 years.
1993-2009 - urologist at medical institutions in Kyiv.
Since 2009, he has been working as a urologist at the 2nd City Polyclinic in Lviv.
Since 2014, he has been a leading urology specialist at St. Paraskeva Medical Center.
Author and co-author of:
- textbook "Urology" for students of higher medical educational institutions (2011);
- textbook "Urology" for family doctors and cadets (2012);
- monographs: "Ureterorenoscopy "(2009)," Kidney Cancer "(2011), "Prostate Cancer" (2011);
- textbooks: "Surgical Interventions in Onco-Urology" (2012), "Testicular Cancer and Tumors of the Male Genital Organs" (2013);
- 28 scientific publications in leading foreign professional journals (European Urology Supplements, Central European Journal of Urology, Infectious Disorders - Drug Targets) and more than 50 papers in domestic professional journals. The Citation Index in SCOPUS as of 2019 is 97, the Hirsch index (h-index) is 5.
Since 2012, he has been a reviewer for the Central European Journal of Urology, Warsaw.
2015 - reviewer of scientific journals Critical Reviews in Oncology and Hematology, Reproductive Biology and Endocrocrology, Archives of Medical Science, Journal of Urology and Research, Journal of Clinical Nephrology and Research, PeerJ, International Journal of STD & AIDS.
In 2014-2021, he participated in the International Scientific Congresses of the Polish Urological Society (2014 and 2015 in Warsaw; 2016 and 2019 - Katowice, Poland; 2020 - Katowice, Poland). Katowice, 2020 - Poznan). Poznan) and in 2014 at the 14th Symposium of the Central European Division of the European Association of Urology in Krakow, where he made 15 presentations.
Over the past 11 years, he has made 47 presentations on modern diagnostics and treatment of chronic prostatitis, orchitis epididymitis, benign prostatic hyperplasia (prostate adenoma), kidney and prostate tumors at many national and regional urological conferences: Congress of the Association of Urologists of Ukraine (Truskavets, 2013); "Minimally Invasive Technologies in Urology" (Yaremche, Ukraine); "Pharmacotherapy of Sexuality, Andrology and Urology" (Yaremche, Ukraine). Truskavets, 2013); "Minimally Invasive Technologies in Urology" (Yaremche, 2011-2013); "Pharmacotherapy in Sexology, Andrology and Urology" (Kyiv, 2012), "Urology and Nephrology: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow" (Kharkiv, 2012 and 2017), etc.
- The Third Berlin Chemie Award for Best Poster Presentation at the European Association of Urology 14th CEM, Krakow, Poland.
- The best reviewer of Central European Journal of Urology in 2014.
- Elsevier Reviewer Recognition in 2015.
- The best reviewer of Central European Journal of Urology in 2018.
- The best reviewer of Central European Journal of Urology in 2019.
- The best reviewer of Central European Journal of Urology in 2020.
Main areas of practical activity
Modern approach to the treatment of patients with:
- acute and chronic prostatitis, urethritis, cystitis, pyelonephritis, premature ejaculation, impaired potency;
- benign prostatic hyperplasia (adenoma) ;
- sexually transmitted diseases (trichomoniasis, chlamydia, ureaplasmosis, mycoplasmosis, gardnerellosis, etc.);
- inflammatory diseases of the testicle and its appendages;
- male infertility;
- penile warts, phimosis, varicocele, testicular dropsy.
Diagnosis of kidney, bladder and male genital tumors, active and dynamic monitoring and treatment of patients according to indications.
He is fluent in Polish and English.