Pediatric immunologist, Pediatrician
Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
Sofia Yablonska Street (Zavodska), 7; Kulparkivska Street, 135
Education and specializations
2014 - 2016 - completed an internship in Pediatrics at the Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education and the Pediatric Department of the Chernihiv Regional Children's Hospital.
2016 - 2017 - worked as a pediatrician at the children's, maternity and children's consultation departments of the Mena Central District Hospital in Chernihiv Oblast and as a district pediatrician at the Mena Primary Health Care Center.
2017 - 2018 - worked as a pediatrician in private clinics.
2019 - qualified as a pediatric immunologist.
2021 - passed the certification at the Department of Health of the Lviv Regional State Administration, was awarded the second qualification category in the specialty of pediatrics.
She regularly participated in schools, seminars, workshops, and conferences, among others:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) (2019);
- UAP 2019: III International Congress "Child's Health";
- #SMARTLION2019 IMMUNOTECHNOLOGI IN THE MEDICINE ( 2019);
- UAP: All-Ukrainian Forum "Continuous Professional Development is the Key to the Professionalism of Doctors";
- Current Issues of Modern Pediatrics (2019);
- Antibiotic Therapy: Modern Theory And International Practice (2019);
- PedSMART. Antibiotics and vaccination in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic (2020);
- ANTIBIOTIC THERAPY 2020;
- UAP 2020: Interdisciplinary School of Practicing Pediatrician. Professional master classes "Interdisciplinary approach to diagnosis and treatment in pediatrics and family medicine. European standards";
- Immunoprophylaxis of infectious diseases (2020);
- PedSMART VACCINE (basic + advanced)(2020);
- NEURO_KID (2020);
- All-Ukrainian Association of Pediatric Immunology: Interpretation of laboratory tests: to help the doctor's practice; "Infections and immunity"; "Rashes in children (Part IV). Hemorrhagic rashes"; Auto-Inflammatory Diseases (2020);
- 29th Vilnius International Conference - School of Pediatric Pulmonology and Allergology (2020);
- Workshop of a Successful Doctor and Professional Vaccination School at the Western Ukrainian Specialized Children's Medical Center (2020);
- CardioKid (2020);
- Modern aspects of management of important infectious diseases of childhood (2021);
- PedSMART. Multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children-a new disease associated with COVID-19 (2021);
- "РЕВМОKID" (2021);
- PedSMART Online: Nervous System Development;
- Rheumatological pathology in primary immunodeficiency (JProject, 2021);
- PedSMART nutrition and gastroenterology (red flags in pediatric gastroenterology, 2021);
- PedSMART genetics and rare diseases (2021);
- PRIME Pediatrics 2021.