Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
Education and specializations
2007 - participation in the International Medical School of Reproductive Health, University of Groningen, the Netherlands.
2010 - graduated with honors from Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University, specialty "General Medicine".
2010-2013 - completed an internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Lviv Regional Clinical Perinatal Center and Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University, FPDO and received a certificate of specialist obstetrician-gynecologist.
2015-2018 - worked as an obstetrician-gynecologist at the Lviv Regional Center for Reproductive Health.
2017 - completed a course in Colposcopy, Lviv National Medical University named after D. Galitsky, FPDO.
From 2018 to the present she has been working as an obstetrician-gynecologist at the Lviv Regional Clinical Perinatal Center.
From 2020 to the present, she has been working as an obstetrician-gynecologist, ultrasound doctor at the Medialt Medical Center.
2021 - completed the TU course "Cervical pathology - issues of diagnosis and treatment", Lviv National Medical University named after D. Galitsky, FPDO.
2021 - completed the specialization "Ultrasound Diagnostics" at the Lviv National Medical University named after D. Galitsky, FPDO and received a certificate of a specialist in ultrasound diagnostics.
She actively participates in national and international scientific and practical conferences, seminars, symposia, congresses, congresses, professional schools (dedicated to the preservation of women's reproductive and mental health, family planning, gynecological care, topical issues of endocrine gynecology, cervical and breast pathology, diagnostic ultrasound models in gynecology, fetal diagnostics from the first trimester to birth, peculiarities of management of fetuses from the high genetic risk group).
MAIN AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- consultative reception;
- gynecological examination of patients with the collection of smears for flora, STIs and cytological examination;
- counseling on family planning;
- diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases of the female genital organs;
- diagnosis and treatment of hormonal disorders of the female reproductive system;
- diagnostics and treatment of uterine fibroids, genital endometriosis, endometrial pathology, abnormal uterine bleeding;
- diagnosis and treatment of pathology of the transitional age;
- diagnosis and treatment of infertility, miscarriage;
- pregnancy management.
SHE IS PROFICIENT IN MINIMALLY INVASIVE GYNECOLOGY:
- diagnosis and treatment of cervical diseases;
- cervical biopsy;
- destruction of cervical pathology;
- separate and diagnostic curettage of the cervical canal and uterine cavity walls;
- aspiration biopsy of the endometrium;
- IUD insertion and removal;