Bogomolets National Medical University
Sofia Yablonska Street (Zavodska), 7
Education and specializations
1993 - 1996 internship in general surgery at the City Emergency Hospital of Kyiv and Kyiv City Clinical Hospital № 12.
1996 - 2007 surgeon of the 1st surgical department of Kyiv City Clinical Hospital №12.
2003 - 2007 surgeon at the Medical Center "Dobrobut", including acting as a senior surgeon of the Medical Center.
2007 - 2015 Head of the Surgical Department of LISOD.
2010 - organizer and head of the Center of Mammology LISOD (Hospital of Israel Oncology), which meets the standards of the European Society of Breast Cancer Specialists (EUSOMA). The center was registered (2013) in the international network of Mammology centers BreastCentersNetwork, and received certificates of conformity for 2015, 2016, 2018, and 2019.
Specialization: general surgery, oncosurgery, plastic and reconstructive surgery of the breast and soft tissues.
Leading specialist of Ukraine in the field of diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the mammary glands and soft tissues.
LISOD's leading expert in surgical Mammology and soft tissue surgery. Performs all types of oncoplastic and reconstructive operations on the mammary gland and soft tissues, with the exception of operations with free flaps.
Work experience of more than 25 years.
- Kaplan Multidisciplinary Hospital, Rehovot, Israel (2009);
- Department of Reconstructive Surgery, Sana Clinic, Dusseldorf, Germany (2018);
- National Institute of Oncology, Bucharest, Romania (2017).
Professional development, scientific and educational activities:
- Organizer and scientific director of the Ukrainian international Mammological Conference (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018).
- Co-organizer and head of the first in Ukraine two-week course on oncoplastic surgery "Reconstructive, plastic surgery and rehabilitation in the framework of multidisciplinary treatment of patients with breast tumors", organized jointly with the Department of Oncogynecology of the KhMAPE, and held at the LISOD Hospital twice a year since 2015.
- Since 2016-co-organizer of the course of thematic improvement on the topic "Mammology", conducted by the Department of Oncology of the Bogomolets National Medical University. Since 2019 - organizer and leader of the first in Ukraine international training course for mammology surgeons within the educational program of the Central and Eastern European Consortium for Breast Cancer Surgery (CEECBCS).
Invited expert with reports:
- 5th International Conference of Asian Society of Mastology, (on-line) (2021);
- 3rd INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF THE CENTRAL EASTERN EUROPEAN CONSORTIUM OF BREAST CANCER SURGERY, Kyiv, (on-line) (2021);
- V KONFERENCJA RAK PIERSI ONKOLOGIA I PLASTYKA, POZNAŃ, Poland (on-line) (2021);
- Rome Dubai Breast Meeting (on-line) (2021). · Slovakian oncological Conference SEKCAMA 2021, Bratyslava, Slovakia (on-line) (2021);
- Barcelona Breast Meeting, Barcelona, Spain (on-line) (2020);
- First Congress of Central and Eastern European Breast Cancer Surgery (CEECBCS), Budapest, Hungary (2019);
- Ukrainian Breast Meeting, Dnipro, Ukraine (2018, 2019). - International Breast Symposium (IBSD), Dusseldorf, Germany (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020);
- Breast cancer. Current issues in diagnostics, treatment and rehabilitation; conference with international participation, Brest, Belarus (2018);
- International conference Breast Design Days, Lodz, Poland (2017);
- 5th World Congress on Breast Cancer, London, UK (2017);
- 11 International Conference on Diagnosis and Treatment of Breast Cancer FALENTY 2017, Warsaw, Poland;
- International conferences of the Romanian Society of Breast Surgery, Bucharest, Romania (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019);
- 38th Congress of the European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO), Budapest, Hungary, (2018);
- 36th Congress of the European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO), Krakow, Poland, (2016) - bronze prize in the competition of video presentations of operations;
- Invited expert (lectures, demonstration operations) at the intensive course of breast surgery for young doctors, organized jointly by the European School of Surgery (ESS) and the European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO), Krakow, Poland (2015);
- Invited speaker at more than 20 Ukrainian national conferences and congresses.
- European Society of surgical oncology (ESSO);
- Ukrainian Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (UAPRS) IBSA (International Breast surgery alliance);
- Co-organizer and member of the Board of Experts of the Central and Eastern European Consortium of Breast Surgeons (CEECBS).