What diseases can be diagnosed?
Ultrasound examination of the bladder is an effective and safe examination that informs about the location, shape, size, contours, volume, wall thickness. Detects:
- inflammatory and Infectious diseases;
- concretions and their size;
- protrusion of the bladder wall;
- benign and malignant neoplasms.
- Ultrasound examination of the urinary bladder 745 uah
Andriana LecykUltrasound doctor
Andriy HryhoryshynUltrasound doctor
Anna SulymaUltrasound doctor
Halyna DubetsUltrasound doctor
Iryna DankivUltrasound doctor
Iryna SorokivskaUltrasound doctor
Mykola SimoUltrasound doctor
Natalia FerentsUltrasound doctor
Oksana KostyukUltrasound doctor
Oksana SorochukUltrasound doctor
Olena ChemerysUltrasound doctor
Roman KozakRadiologist, Radiologist of the CT office, Ultrasound doctor
Taras StetsivUltrasound doctor
Volodymyr Bondarchuk, Urologist
Volodymyr SemenivCardiologist, Ultrasound doctor
When should you undergo bladder ultrasound?
Ultrasound diagnostics has no contraindications, is done prophylactically and is necessary in such cases:
- in urinary disorders;
- urination is painful;
- urine with blood admixtures;
- laboratory testing indicates a malfunction of the organ;
- in the inflammatory process;
- in case of injury;
- in case of suspicion or presence of concrements, polyps, malignant neoplasm;
- to monitor the dynamics of pathology or after its treatment.
How does the bladder ultrasound procedure work?
How to prepare for bladder ultrasound: 1-3 days before it is necessary to give up alcohol, carbonated drinks and foods that cause excessive gas formation (if necessary, take a drug to eliminate flatulence). Diagnostics is performed with a full bladder (an hour before the examination, you need to drink 2-3 glasses of warm water, refrain from urinating), on an empty stomach.
How is the bladder ultrasonography performed: the patient lies down, a special sensor is passed through the anterior abdominal wall after applying gel. The examination is painless, there are no contraindications, lasts 15 minutes.