A surgeon specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases that require surgery, as well as pre- and postoperative monitoring of the patient's condition.
- Consultation with a surgeon815 uah
- Follow-up consultation with a surgeon770 uah
- Consultation with a pediatric surgeon 750 uah
- Consultation with a surgeon, leading medical specialist 990 uah
- Follow-up consultation with a pediatric surgeon 705 uah
- Follow-up consultation with a surgeon, leading medical specialist 935 uah
The surgeon is consulted in such cases
- in case of any acute pain in the abdominal cavity;
- in any purulent or inflammatory processes that are difficult to treat;
- if necessary, surgical procedures (opening of abscess, boil, panaritium, etc.);
- in case of dilated veins on the extremities (varicose veins);
- for any wounds;
- removal of benign neoplasms of the skin or subcutaneous fat (warts, lipomas, cysts, etc.);
- in case of lumps in any parts of the body;
- in case of burns and frostbite of any degree;
- in surgical dressings (when applying, replacing or removing them).
At the St. Paraskeva Medical Center, a highly qualified surgeon begins the consultation with a detailed collection of the patient's medical history (anamnesis), after which he conducts a manual examination of the problem area and, if necessary, refers the patient for further examination. The patient will receive detailed information regarding diagnosis, treatment or surgery directly during the consultation, as each case is individual.
We use "one-day surgery", that is, surgical interventions that do not require a postoperative stay in the hospital. In addition, surgeons perform surgical interventions using local or general anesthesia. Before surgery, which requires the use of general anesthesia, the patient is consulted by an anesthesiologist who also performs a number of diagnostic procedures that are part of the preoperative package.
Diagnostic examinations at the St. Paraskeva Medical Center
- ultrasound with Doppler imaging (if necessary);
- multispiral computed tomography;
- magnetic resonance imaging;
- performing a biopsy, puncture;
- laboratory examination of biomaterial.
Andrii StupnytskyiEndoscopist, Surgeon
Dmytro UspenskyiMammary surgeon
Liliia SorokaMammary surgeon
Oleksandr LyashchukUrologist, Surgeon
Oleksii KushnirukEndoscopist, Surgeon
Yurii BaranPhlebologist, Surgeon