Treatment of hemorrhoids with latex rings (latex ligation) is one of the most modern and popular methods of treatment. Since this method is minimally invasive (i.e. with minimal surgical intervention), recovery is effective and in the shortest possible time.
- Non-surgical method of treatment.
- No hospital stay after the application of the latex ring.
- The speed of the ligation procedure.
- Preventing relapses.
- Carrying out the procedure with minimal discomfort.
- Latex ligation of one hemorrhoid 4730 uah
Preparation for the examination
To avoid the development of bleeding in the first day after ligation with latex rings, it is recommended to perform cleansing enemas. The day before the procedure, a patient should follow a diet that excludes the intake of gas-forming foods. For more information about the preparation for the procedure and individual features of treatment, the patient can get a preliminary consultation with a proctologist at the St. Paraskeva Medical Center.
Peculiarities of carrying out
The latex ligation procedure for a qualified proctologist at St. Paraskeva Medical Center is not difficult to perform. The duration of the procedure is 10-15 minutes. The patient is laid on his/her back on a special chair. After that, with the help of a modern device — a ligator — the proctologist applies a latex ring to the hemorrhoidal node, which ensures the cessation of blood supply to the hemorrhoidal node and causes it to become dry. There is a natural falling off of the node on the second to fourth day after the procedure. Connective tissue is formed at the site of the detachment, and the area heals. After completing the procedure, the patient returns to his/her usual daily life.
- Inflammatory process of the rectum (proctitis), around the intestinal tissue (paraproctitis), rectal ulcer, bleeding nodes and the presence of cracks in the anus.
- Hemorrhoid thrombosis.
- The presence of malignant neoplasms in the rectum.